Halloween Wax Melts
Spooktacular - An edible ginger cake fragrance combining ginger, cinnamon and clove with sweet creamy vanilla.
Hocus Pocus - A rich and spicy Halloween fragrance combining fresh pumpkin with creamy coconut alongside warm spicy notes of cassia and clove, all resting on a decadent base of maple, precious woods and smoky bourbon.
Pumpkin Spice - A sweet and delicious spiced pumpkin fragrance with notes of creamy pumpkin, a fruity accord of juicy raspberry, strawberry and blackberry with sweet cherry apple and lemon and orange, apple, pear. With the base of cinnamon and clove, creating that extra little spice.
Dragons Blood - Dragons Blood is an oriental accord with notes of exotic florals alongside lush notes of precious amber, sandalwood, musk and vanilla.
Witches Brew - A sweet and juicy fragrance with mouthwatering fruity elements of blackcurrant, raspberry, blackberry, plum and a hint of peach refreshed by orange and lemon and sweetened by vanilla.
Pumpkin Pecan Pie - Pumpkin Pecan Pie is a mouthwatering combination of pumpkin, pecan and ginger snap biscuits with hints of chocolate and vanilla.
Berry Bewitching Brew - This frightfully fun accord unfolds with a succulent harmony of cassis & raspberry, while the heart of the fragrance unveils a juicy, fruity trail of strawberry, blueberry, apple & the tartness of cherry, warmed by cinnamon. All of this is wrapped in the sweetness of sugary undertones.
Forbidden Fruit - A sweet fruity Halloween fragrance dominated by goji berry, pomegranate, tropical pineapple and peach, freshened with orange and lemon, the heart consists of a blend of florals and rests on musky base notes.
Vapour Rub - Our version of the popular menthol based nasal decongestant scent. Similar in style and identity to this famous fresh fragrance. A refreshing eucalyptus and camphor blend with wintergreen and citrus.
All bags and labels used for our Wax Melts are biodegradable.
Please be aware of the following wax melt safety information.
- Do not use 8 hour tealights, they are too hot for soy wax and will burn off the scent quicker plus they put a strain on your burner to crack, resulting in a fire risk.
- Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your melt burner.
- Use with an unscented tealight or an electric burner, in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Only burn the melt on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
If you purchase a wax melt burner from us, please also note the following safety information before use.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the unit.
- To reduce risk of injury, keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Place unit on level and heat resistant surface away from any other heat.
- Do not overfill the the bowl; you can top up once the wax has melted.
- The burner may become hot; do not touch while in use as heated wax can burn. Allow to cool when finished using.
- Do not use metal objects to clean out wax; this may crack and damage the burner.