Zoflora Inspired Wax Melts
This Products is made to smell similar to the popular cleaning product.
This product is produced to deliver a scent reminiscent to a popular cleaning product scent.
This product is not made by, endorsed by or in any way connected with any other brands.
Our melts are completely safe. All of our ingredients are non-toxic. They are safe to use around pets but we do recommend that wax melt burners are kept out of the reach of pets and children.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance contained within our products is provided on the back of each product.
All bags and labels used for our Wax Melts are biodegradable.
Please be aware of the following wax melt safety information.
- Do not use 8 hour tealights, they are too hot for soy wax and will burn off the scent quicker plus they put a strain on your burner to crack, resulting in a fire risk.
- Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your melt burner.
- Use with an unscented tealight or an electric burner, in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Only burn the melt on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
If you purchase a wax melt burner from us, please also note the following safety information before use.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the unit.
- To reduce risk of injury, keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Place unit on level and heat resistant surface away from any other heat.
- Do not overfill the the bowl; you can top up once the wax has melted.
- The burner may become hot; do not touch while in use as heated wax can burn. Allow to cool when finished using.
- Do not use metal objects to clean out wax; this may crack and damage the burner.