Other Wax Melts
Clove, Orange & Cedarleaf - A complex, herbal fragrance with top notes of pine, eucalyptus, orange, pear, cassis, green leaf, galbanum and strawberry leading to a heart of rose, hyacinth, gardenia, orange blossom, cinnamon, clove and peach on a base of cedar, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, sugar, musk and vanilla.
Lemongrass & Ginger - This distinctive fragrance combines Jamaican ginger roots, lemongrass, grapefruit, cardamom, coriander seeds, and lemon peel for a tantalizing, zesty blend. Elevate your senses and jumpstart your day with Lemongrass & Ginger - an irresistible scent sure to invigorate and motivate!
Lemon Lavender - Our Lemon Lavender Fragrance is similar in identity and style to the Yankee candle brand. This is a clean, fresh, uplifting scent of lemon, lavender and a hint of eucalyptus.
Coconut Lime - This fruity tropical accord opens with notes of coconut, limes, orange, lemon and a hint of strawberry onto a heart of coconut, peach and floral nuances all resting on a sweet base of vanilla, sugar and musk.
Australian Sandalwood - A rich woody blend with a true to life aroma. Opening with notes of rosewood which then reveals a rosy heart enchanced by geranium, clove and heliotrope nestled on a rich woody base of sandalwood, cedarwood, guaiacwood, amber, patchouli, leather, tonka and musk.
Geranium & Eucalyptus - Let this fragrance take you on a sensual journey to relaxation. Sweet Orange, mandarin and rosemary mingle with calming lavender and geranium grounded with cedarwood, vetiver and patchouli to melt away the stress of the day and leave you feeling calm and refreshed.
Lemongrass & Persian Lime - A harmony of citrus fruits including bergamot, lemons, lime and orange, coupled with lemongrass, eucalyptus, sugar, vanilla and soft woods.
Bergamot & Patchouli - A decadent composition opening with fresh citrus notes of bergamot and orange leading to a white floral heart dominated by jasmine all resting on a rich, earthy base of patchouli.
Leather & Oud - An oriental woody accord with top notes of bergamot and lemon on heart notes of leather and oud on a base of musk, woods, patchouli, vanilla and amber.
Australian Bush - A fresh earthy fragrance dominated by green leaves and supported by notes of soft watery florals, eucalyptus and precious woods.
Our melts are completely safe. All of our ingredients are non-toxic. They are safe to use around pets but we do recommend that wax melt burners are kept out of the reach of pets and children.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance contained within our products is provided on the back of each product.
All bags and labels used for our Wax Melts are biodegradable.
Please be aware of the following wax melt safety information.
- Do not use 8 hour tealights, they are too hot for soy wax and will burn off the scent quicker plus they put a strain on your burner to crack, resulting in a fire risk.
- Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your melt burner.
- Use with an unscented tealight or an electric burner, in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Only burn the melt on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
If you purchase a wax melt burner from us, please also note the following safety information before use.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the unit.
- To reduce risk of injury, keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Place unit on level and heat resistant surface away from any other heat.
- Do not overfill the the bowl; you can top up once the wax has melted.
- The burner may become hot; do not touch while in use as heated wax can burn. Allow to cool when finished using.
- Do not use metal objects to clean out wax; this may crack and damage the burner.