(Packs of 7 Natural Soy Wax Melts) Our all natural Soy Wax Melts are paraffin free and infused with premium fragrance oils. Soy wax has no toxins or pollutants which means they are less likely to trigger allergies. Making these products not only better for the environment but also your health and those of your family and pets. Soy wax is also biodegradable.
The melting point of our wax is lower than paraffin resulting in a longer lifespan. All our wax melts are natural and vegan friendly, none of our products contain animal products nor have they been tested on animals during manufacture.
All bags and labels used for our Wax Melts are biodegradable.
Please be aware of the following wax melt safety information.
- Do not use 8 hour tealights, they are too hot for soy wax and will burn off the scent quicker plus they put a strain on your burner to crack, resulting in a fire risk.
- Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your melt burner.
- Use with an unscented tealight or an electric burner, in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Only burn the melt on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
If you purchase a wax melt burner from us, please also note the following safety information before use.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the unit.
- To reduce risk of injury, keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Place unit on level and heat resistant surface away from any other heat.
- Do not overfill the the bowl; you can top up once the wax has melted.
- The burner may become hot; do not touch while in use as heated wax can burn. Allow to cool when finished using.
- Do not use metal objects to clean out wax; this may crack and damage the burner.